Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love I Love Money (I'm so embarrassed...)

I keep switching back and forth between the Patriots-Chargers game and the I Love Money reunion show when really, this should be a no brainer (and apparently, will be soon enough, as I can literally feel my brain cells dying everytime I Love Money is on...)

I used to watch Jerry Springer in college and I definitely watched more than my share of Maury Povich, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by my I Love Money addiction...you know how when there's a car wreck on the parkway you can't look away? Well, that's this show. And I don't rubberneck at all (on the parkway), I refuse to do it, so maybe this is how I make up for it...

These people are psycho. They all make me feel boring and extremely normal. I don't care how famous it would make me, how much money I could make off of it, I don't know that I could live with myself for looking like a complete slut and fool and @$$hole in front of millions of viewers. But I was never one for the spotlight anyway. And I know that much of what we see, especially on this show, is scripted and is an adopted tv persona, but I think I would still rather be known for being the next J.K. Rowling than the next Megan.

Of course, if I really thought about sharing a house with The Entertainer or 12 Pack, I might change my mind...they come off as being losers. But what hot, entertaining, funny losers...

Oh God, I hate that I love I Love Money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment