Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Good Wife

Series premiere is tonight at 10 on CBS. Now, this show about a woman who's politico husband has an affair that goes public and is jailed for committing crimes, forcing her to return to a law career she gave up years ago, doesn't seem up my alley at all. It's been getting super positive reviews. I'm reluctant to watch it and reluctant to miss it.

I like Julianna Margulies, who plays the lead character.

I'm a fan of both Matt Czuchry and Josh Charles as well as Christine Baranski, who all have supporting roles. I've had a crush on Josh Charles since he was prepster Knox Overstreet in Dead Poets Society. (I beg you, please don't use that info to try to figure out how old I am!! People of all ages should watch Dead Poets Society!...)

I suppose 'tis the season of giving first and second chances to new tv shows, though...I guess I don't know yet what kind of tone this drama will set, and I guess I won't find out unless I give it a shot...plus, I don't currently have any shows on Tuesdays that I watch.

Fine! Ow ow ow...you've twisted my arm. Let's add The Good Wife to the list of new shows this season that I'm checking out. We'll see how it fares.

No comments:

Post a Comment