Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A bit of USA cross promotion...Psych v. Raw

...but cuz I love Psych, I don't care. Dule Hill was the guest host on WWE's Monday Night Raw last night. James Roday was also supposed to be there but ended up in the hospital for an appendectomy. Too bad. I had missed Roday on my tv, though Dule more than held his own with the likes of wrestlers John Cena and The Miz (I'm sorry, but he will always be dorky Mike from the Real World's Back to New York season...), and reminded me that it's not just Psych's Gus that I love, but Dule himself...aw, Magic Head!! Anyway, while Roday's absence was disappointing, the wait to see him back on my tv is over, with the winter premiere of Psych tomorrow night (it's on a new night, Wednesdays - TAKE NOTE!!) John Cena is guest starring in the episode as Juliet's brother. We'll see how that turns out. But very little puts a damper on my Psych love, and I'm just thrilled to have Shawn and Gus' awesomely adorable bro-tastic bromance back on my tv.

Be there! Watch it, y'heard?


I think there's some wrestling in the first clip...I apologize in advance. Use it as an opportunity to determine for yourself whether the WWE should be considered a sport or a soap opera...!





Get all the latest WWE DVD's and Media at WWEShop.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment