Friday, December 7, 2012

From Zap2It.com: 'Castle' casting scoop: Nathan Fillion reunites with fellow 'Firefly' alum Gina Torres

I have come to love Castle in its own right as a smart, fun show with well-rounded, well-written characters but one of the things that makes me fall in love with this show over and over again is the constant love and homage it pays to the dearly departed Firefly. As we all know, Nathan Fillion, the character Castle from the show of the same name, was Captain Mal Reynolds on Firefly - we got a Captain Tightpants space cowboy Halloween costume a few seasons back, more recently a guest spot by the always awesome Adam Baldwin, and now, apparently Gina Torres will be appearing. I don't know if the writers/creators of Castle are the fans or if they just love Fillion and Fillion loves Firefly, but I will take that love wherever I can get it! Read the whole story here.

Happy weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment